Air Duct Cleaning Process
- Removal and cleaning of registers.
- Technician cleans supply vents all the way to the air handler.
- Dirt and debris is brushed, collected and swept up by the dual vacuum system.
- Optimum coverage is ensured as technician works back through the system, over lapping much of the ductwork.
- Vacuum attachment topically cleans inside the air handler.
- Air handler fan is turned on and antimicrobial treatment is fogged into cold air return.
- Fan circulates treatment deep into the system.